Seborrhea - a special skin disease, which is caused by a violation of the sebaceous glands of the human body. Today distinguish oily and dry seborrhea. Oily seborrhea scalp occurs when the sebaceous glands varies from the normal steady state towards hyperfunction, dry seborrhea scalp treatment that requires greater attention, in turn, occurs when a person moves the state of the sebaceous glands hypofunction side.
When seborrhea not only changes the amount of sebum excretion. Significant changes are also noted in the chemical composition of sebum in its physical properties. A common disease today is also a seborrhea on her face.
What causes this disease?
Improper hair care, as well as some diseases may occur serious violations in the work of the sebaceous glands of the scalp. So, the skin becomes dry and either starts to peel off or covered with sebum, making the hair greasy and contributing to their loss.
Important! One of the most important reasons because of which the person starts to fall the hair, it is seborrhea.
On the mechanism of the development of seborrhea influence:
- Genetic factors;
- Endocrine factors;
- Gastrointestinal factors;
- Stress factors;
- Violation of the physiological balance of female hormones and male.
Let's talk about the last factor that cause seborrhea. The disease begins to emerge when a woman's body begin to dominate the male hormones, and vice versa, in the body of the man begin to dominate the female hormones. Most often, the disease manifests itself just at the people who are in adolescence.
As a rule, seborrhea helps:
- The development of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- The development of all sorts of chronic infections;
- Hypovitaminosis (most often - vitamin deficiencies of vitamins A and C);
- Skin contamination.
When seborrhea all antibacterial properties that has sebaceous suppressed. Thus in the sebaceous glands of the skin, on the surface thereof begins to accumulate sebaceous, thereby creating an excellent basis for the development of harmful for skin infections. Often while blackheads appear on the skin. Avoid suppressing the bactericidal properties of the skin can only be achieved if properly care for their skin.
Varieties of seborrhea and the possible consequences of this serious disease
In most cases, there is oily seborrhea. For oily seborrhea sebaceous glands begin to produce too much sebum. This is due to the fact that there was a serious disturbance in the human sebaceous glands.
For oily seborrhea:
- It changes the entire composition of human sebum;
- It reduces the protective properties of sebum;
- Declining important for the stability of life properties of sebum;
- There are favorable conditions for the common skin lesions of the face and body, to develop on the surface and inside the skin is very harmful microorganisms.
In this disease the skin becomes thicker, it starts much faster than dirty, and even becomes an unhealthy yellowish hue. The skin also becomes oily seborrhea of greasy and shiny, very easy to inflammation covered, expressed in the form of red spots.
Initially, seborrhea occurs on the face, and then gradually it affects hair, body. At the head often have fatty rind, large flakes of dandruff, consisting of fatty scales yellowish and very easy to scrape off.
Very often oily seborrhea person begins to torment unbearable itching and the hair appears very nasty gray-yellow coating. During the day the hair is already very greasy, high-fat start to shine, even glued. Also, the hair starts to fall heavily.
It is important to remember that oily seborrhea necessarily be treated. Otherwise, for 3-5 years, you can totally bald. Remember that oily seborrhea quite quickly and easily treated.
How to treat oily seborrhea yourself? During the month, rub in hair-covered scalp 60% solution of sodium thiosulfate, or 2% solution of salicylic acid or alcohol solution of Naftalan oil. Very effective as sulsenovogo paste.
Dry seborrhea occurs when human skin starts to produce insufficient for normal functioning of the body's amount of sebum. Because of this, the skin starts to peel off, the hair becomes dry and thin, brittle. Hair cease to shine, dandruff appears as dry white scales.
When dry seborrhea:
- It is changing the composition of human sebum;
- The skin becomes very dry.
It is important to remember that while dry seborrhea is strongly recommended to wash your hair too often. Thus, you only worsen the general condition of the skin, as well as sharpen the unpleasant disease. Do not forget that all the funds that degrease the skin and hair are applied to them when dry seborrhea very serious harm.
How to treat dry seborrhea yourself? With dry seborrhea usually ointments of sulfur, salicylic acid, in some cases even hormones. At home, you can carry out the treatment of dry seborrhea with sulfuric ointment 10% concentration.
Divide the hair into thin strands, and all the partings within three to five minutes, start to rub sulfuric ointment. This should be done within eight days. On the ninth day, experts recommend the opportunity to give the hair a little rest, and on the tenth day of the hair should be washed with boiled water with the help of special treatment shampoos. On the eleventh day, the treated hair with a solution of boric acid (for its preparation, mix two teaspoons of boric acid with 150 ml of hot water). This solution of boric acid rub in the head just before bedtime, and then wrap the hair with a towel, go to bed. This rubbing should be continued for three days. Thereafter, the complex procedures leave hair alone for seven days, and only on the tenth day of the wash them thoroughly.
The effects of seborrhea
The most unpleasant consequences of this disease are dandruff and premature hair loss. It is important to always be on time to identify seborrhea, seek professional help and prevent further progression of the disease.
It is unfortunate that modern men and women do not know that over the years, seborrhea provokes people baldness. Be careful. Do not begin to deal with this disease too late, when the hair can no longer be recovered.
How doctors treat seborrhea?
Experts recommend always with the possibility to carry out a comprehensive treatment of seborrhea. Diligently care for the skin of the face and hair at home, using the unique therapeutic agent. Be sure to also seborrhea doctor regularly.
In the treatment of seborrhea experts tend to:
- Use products that are engaged in the restoration of all the important functions of the autonomic nervous system;
- Begin to engage in treatment is absolutely for all diseases detected in a patient in the course of due diligence;
- Spend hormone therapy (this treatment is the most effective in severe forms of the disease);
- Give patients a special diet. For example, they recommend include in the daily diet dairy products, yaytsy and fruits and vegetables (in particular - the cabbage and beets), oatmeal (most preferred oatmeal) and strongly advised to try as much as possible to eat less fatty foods, animal fats (eg, lamb and pork, beef fat), canned, very salty and spicy dishes, various spices (horseradish and mustard, pepper). Diet seborrhea leads to normal gastrointestinal tract of the patient, and also eliminates the possibility of deterioration in a patient;
- Prescribing the use of vitamins of the groups A, B, D and E, as well as drugs, the composition of which contains a significant amount of zinc and sulfur. In order for the organism was able to cope with seborrhea, it is necessary to saturate these very useful substances;
- Carry out physiotherapy. Under physiotherapy understand the whole complex is very important procedures: massage, cryotherapy, and mesotherapy ozone therapy, herbal medicine, as well as ultraviolet irradiation;
- Recommended for patients to do more physical activity. So, it is advised to walk in the open air, taking air and sun baths, tempered body, swim in open water, as well as sports. That physical exercise contribute to the normalization of blood circulation in the human body, but also improve the flow of the process of metabolism.
If you suffer from seborrhea and have become often losing his hair, in good weather, try not to wear headgear, to spend more time in the sun.
Do not forget! In the sun, it is not recommended to be high blood pressure, people with cardiovascular disease.
What must always be remembered in the treatment of the disease
Very often, seborrhea and seborrhea facial hair is treated by the use of special herbs. However, in any case, this treatment should not forget that you may experience a variety of relapses.
In order to avoid this, once in 1-1, 5 months is required to start using other medicinal plants. Thus seborrhea of the face and other forms of the disease more than you will not bother.