- Types of asthma
- Recommendations to reduce asthma attacks
- Prevention of complications of bronchial asthma
- Improvised means
Asthma, alas, is very widespread allergic disease. And very often people ignore the need for a campaign to the doctor, preferring treatment of folk remedies. And to do that is by no means impossible, as there is a serious threat not only to health, but sometimes a person's life.
The reason is simple - almost all of the recipes the treatment of folk remedies inherently contain herbs. And almost all the herbs may provoke the development of allergies - to put it simply, it turns a kind of vicious circle. And guess on what grass is your body will react, it is impossible. As you can imagine, this treatment will not do.
Therefore, we will not talk about traditional medicine - it is best to consult a doctor, allergist. Work closely with your doctor - one of the most important conditions for the successful treatment of asthma. The skilled artisan will select the treatment that will help to achieve maximum results with minimum risk.
If you use topical treatment of asthma (acting locally), inhalants, as the concentration of drug in the blood will be minimal, and the local effect of the treatment of the bronchial tubes - maximum. The best solution is to use inhalers that do not contain freon. To reduce the risk of side effects should be used with a spacer aerosol inhalers.
This decrease immunity has a negative impact on the course of the disease. The constant presence of inflammation in the bronchi causes symptoms occur. It is necessary to not only treat the symptoms (to eliminate bronchospasm), but the very asthma treatment which is based on the basic therapy (preparations for the control of the disease).
Treatment should be directed at the control of inflammation, as well as on the selection of essential drugs to relieve symptoms and eliminate exacerbations. Depending on the severity of asthma doctor determines the amount of the basic treatment of a doctor. Rational basic therapy can help reduce the risk of exacerbations and reduce prescriptions to alleviate the symptoms.
Types of asthma
In some cases, asthma can have non-allergic - endocrine changes due to severe head injuries. However, in most cases the disease is allergic when allergen exposure accompanies bronchospasm, which is manifested by suffocation.
There are two main forms of asthma:
The disease develops on the background of infectious respiratory diseases like pneumonia, tonsillitis, pharyngitis and bronchitis. In this case the allergen protrude microorganisms. This form of the disease is the most common.
Allergens can serve a number of substances organic and inorganic origin: dust, pollen, feathers, dandruff human, animal hair, food allergens (strawberries, citrus fruits, strawberries), drugs and industrial chemicals. The emergence of this form of asthma correlated with hereditary predisposition.
Whatever form did not have asthma, it peculiar 3 stages of development:
- Stage of asthma attacks
- Status asthmaticus
In the case of pregnancy and asthma meet all of these forms. The first stage is marked with bronchospasm chronic pneumonia and chronic bronchitis, wheeze. Asthma is still missing. In the initial stages they evolve periodically. As a rule, infectious form of allergic asthma asthma attacks are caused by chronic diseases of the lungs or bronchial tubes.
Recognize asthma is quite simple: they start at night and last for several hours. The patients before the attacks feel tingling in the throat, tightness in chest, sneezing and runny nose begins. No sputum, cough, paroxysmal. Woman to breathe, you need to sit down, stretch all the muscles of the neck and chest. Breathing becomes hoarse, whistling, loud, audible in the distance. The skin is covered with sweat, his face becomes bluish color. By the end of the attack highlighted the liquid and copious sputum.
Status asthmaticus is accompanied by severe bouts of breathlessness that does not stop for several hours or even days.
Recommendations to reduce asthma attacks
To minimize the triggering factors that trigger acute asthma, we bring to your attention the main potential sources that excite them.
Triggers asthma attacks in bronchial asthma:
Household inhaled allergens nastiest - avoid contact with them is virtually impossible. Still, you should try to at least reduce it to a minimum. Such allergens include:
- The waste products of animals (traces of saliva, urine and hair);
- Waste products of cockroaches and dust mites colonies (books, fur and carpets);
- The spores of bacteria and fungi;
- Tobacco smoke;
- Household chemicals.
Food allergens are also common, but easier to deal with them - enough to eliminate from their menu forbidden foods. But, of course, you will be able to do it only if you know the products to which you are allergic. And do it can only be a doctor.
- Animal fats;
- Honey and chocolate;
- Stabilizers and preservatives (nitrates, sulfites, nitrites).
Drugs that result in the initiation of an allergic reaction:
- Beta-blockers, which have a pharmacological effect;
- Formulations designated for treatment of ischemic heart disease, myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure.
- Excessive exercise;
- High humidity;
- Variations in temperature;
- Stress and prolonged depression.
In the presence of these factors or situations need to limit their exposure.
Prevention of complications of bronchial asthma
- It is necessary to refuse food and medicines that cause an allergic reaction (redness, rash of hives, swelling, occurrence of nasal congestion, mucus, watery eyes).
- It is necessary to abandon the pet, how would you not love them. Their metabolic products may be in the room for a further six months, so it is necessary to conduct a thorough cleaning and get rid of all harmful bacteria.
- Exclude from home furnishing potential sources of dust: carpets, upholstered furniture, old books. If you can not give them up, cover them with polyethylene covers to protect their own health.
- Choose a model air conditioner, which has the function of controlling humidity. This will save you from ticks and fungi that can reproduce at a humidity of over 60%.
- Regular wet cleaning. It is desirable that a sick person was not present at the same time, and spend their free time outdoors.
- Bed linen should be washed at least once a week at a temperature no lower than 60 ° C
- The stove must be equipped with hood.
- Forbidden contact with cigarette smoke, paint products, fuel vapors and exhaust gases, which can easily penetrate into the body through the respiratory tract.
- In the workplace, the sick person should not be allergens that can cause asthma attacks.
- Regularly wash your hands, do not become too cold, not to be in crowded places and drafts.
We understand that many people will still try to cure people's means. That is why we have picked up some of the safest herbal medicine prescriptions. As the proverb says, of two evils, you must choose the lesser. And still again recall - is the treatment of folk remedies can only be a supplement to the basic medical. And a doctor such therapy folk remedies need to agree - amateur in this case is unacceptable.
The most common pharmacy chamomile is a very real lifesaver, because it helps to get rid of various diseases. Of course, it would be naive's hope to cure asthma using chamomile, but alleviate the condition of the sick person's real.
And this is used for chamomile tea. Put in a teapot three tablespoons of dry inflorescences of our heroine - chamomile, pour a glass of boiling water and a very steep, leave to infuse for three hours. Then brew as usual tea - with sugar. It takes only one cup of chamomile tea on an empty stomach to just a week the number of attacks has decreased by half.
If the attacks become frequent, can be done with a potato inhalation. In a small saucepan, boil a potato tuber brown, let cool a little broth and lean over the steam. The duration of such inhalation - no less than 10 minutes. But remember - this is sometimes the treatment can provoke asthma attacks. So always keep an inhaler on hand! And discuss treatment with your doctor - with some species of asthma generally wet steam is strictly prohibited.
This method of treatment of asthma is very simple, but at the same time is quite effective. And, in the end, a very tasty and healthy for the whole body. Intrigued? We are talking about carrot juice - of course, fresh and not out of the package. Morning and evening drink half a glass of carrot juice and the result will not wait for you.
In most cases, people suffering from asthma, learn to live with it, and their quality of life did not suffer. And that means that you will succeed. Of course, the easiest way to sit on the couch and complain about how unfair life is to you. And you can take control of their disease and enjoy this very life!